Traid Links

Member Details

Member Name

Traid Links

Member Info

Traid Links, opened in 1985, is a founder member of BAFTS and proud to offer a superb selection of first class fair trade products from more than 25 fair trade suppliers.

We prioritise good design, high quality, positive producer outcomes, and minimal environmental damage during manufacture and transport. Our products are beautiful, unique and would grace any home.

In addition to fair trade crafts, jewellery, accessories, cards, paper and cleaning products, we have a superlative range of Fairtrade beverages. With over 50 varieties of coffee – beans, instant or ground – and over 50 varieties of Fairtrade tea, you will definitely find something to accompany one of our 60 types of Fairtrade chocolate.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We provide a Sale-or-Return service to local churches and schools with 10% discount; local businesses receive the same discount. We can also provide speakers on request.

Many of our products re-use materials – we have reclaimed teak photo frames, paper made from cotton waste, dinner mats from old magazines, bags from old juice cartons or rice sacks. We also stock recycled glassware and aluminium items, and earrings from brass shell casings.

Over 70% of our sales are fair trade; the other 20-30% includes recycled paper, environmentally friendlier cleaning products and toiletries – many of which we refill – specialist wholefoods for customers with specific dietary requirements plus cards from local artists.

Our fair trade products come with stories of courage, compassion and hope – it is our privilege to share those stories with our customers, allowing them to understand the difference that their fair trade purchases have on the lives of others.

Location

20 Market Place, Wirksworth, Derbyshire DE4 4ET

Website

http://www.traid-links.co.uk/

Email

traid-links@btconnect.com

| Privacy & Cookie Policy | List of Members | View Applications | Member Resources | Company No. 3990457 | Website designed & hosted by Cyberfrog Design Web design Liverpool