First of all, you will find New Member Application Forms for Shops, Suppliers and DSRs (Direct Sourcing Retailers) with relevant notes underneath each type of application form, the WFTO 10 principles of Fair Trade, our Current Fee Table, then various other documents such as current BAFTS’ Trails, Links with other Organisations, and lists of our Shops, Suppliers and DSRs. Resources will be updated and new ones added at regular intervals.
1) New Member Application Form for Shops, and Notes on Shop Application (separate PDF)
2) New Member Application Form for Suppliers, and Notes on Supplier Application (separate PDF)
3) New Member Application Form for DSRs, and Notes on DSR Application (separate PDF)
4) WFTO Ten Principles of Fair Trade
5) Current Fee Table
6) BAFTS’ Trail for Harrogate Home and Gift Fair 13-16th July 2014
Here is a link to our Trail of all BAFTS’ suppliers who are exhibiting at Harrogate Home and Gift Fair, in Stand Order. It is a downloadable PDF document. There are fifteen suppliers all in all, and they are spread around various Halls, so please plan your day carefully, as there is usually a lot of walking around involved. It would be wonderful if as many of our shops could show support as possible, by attending on one of the days.
7) Links with other organisations
BAFTS is pleased to work with like-minded organisations at international, national, regional and local levels. The attached document outlines some of the organisations with whom we work on a regular basis, gives a snapshot of what they do, and provides hyperlinks through to their websites. These include WFTO, The Fairtrade Foundation, Fair Trade Wales, Scottish Fair Trade Forum, The Fair Trade Advocacy Office, The Trade Justice Movement, Fairtrade Yorkshire and Shared Interest.
8) List of BAFTS’ DSRs (Direct Sourcing Retailers)
This is the current list of DSRs as a downloadable PDF. It lists name of business, location and countries from which they import.
9) List of BAFTS’ Shop Members
This is the current list of shop members, which lists name, location and a short paragraph of information about each one.
10) List of BAFTS’ Suppliers
11) BAFTS’ information sheet, to download and explain about BAFTS