BAFTS take the protection and retention of your data very seriously and you have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed about BAFTS's collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data BAFTS hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data BAFTS hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data BAFTS hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and BAFTS will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us using the form below and let us know what information you require.